Haus Ville Real Estate | Dubai

Golf Vista Heights

Sport City

Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartment For Sale


AED 465,000


Sport City


Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom


Starting From 366.51 to 2,019.65 Sqft


Golf Vista Heights at Dubai Sports City (DSC), is the newest residential offering by London Gate. This exclusive development features studios, and 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments that showcase stunning views of the adjacent golf course. Designed to exude sophistication and class, Golf Vista Heights elevates your living experience to unprecedented levels.

Ideally located in Dubai Sports City, Golf Vista Heights by London Gate takes pride in its prime position overlooking the Golf Course, with 60% of its units providing picturesque views of Victory Heights and the golf course, while the remaining 40% offer glimpses of the building amenities and the community. The development creates an inviting atmosphere, introducing a lifestyle that embraces boundless opportunities.

Beyond its aesthetic allure, Golf Vista Heights ensures a safe and secure ambiance in the unique location of Dubai Sports City. Seamlessly connecting residents to key destinations in Dubai, it establishes a residential environment that is not only convenient but also accessible. The project appeals to investors with its exciting initiatives and caters to sports enthusiasts of all types.

Golf Vista Heights apartments, available in various sizes, boast spacious and well-ventilated interiors, guaranteeing comfort, privacy, and elegance. Residents can indulge in a plethora of recreational and leisure amenities, including a gym, pool, park, BBQ areas, restaurants, cycling track, jogging paths, and ample parking space, providing a well-rounded and fulfilling lifestyle

Key Highlights:

  • 209 units, including studios to 3BR apartments
  • 60% of units boast breathtaking views of Victory Heights and the Golf Course
  • Conveniently situated at Dubai Sports City (DSC)
  • Well-thought-out floor plans prioritize functionality, style, and comfort
  • Enjoy a variety of amenities with ample parking space
  • Flexible payment plans.


Enquire for more details:

Similar Properties:

Jouri Hills, Jumeirah Golf Estates

Jumeirah Golf Estates

Sobha Reserve, Sobha Hartland

Wadi Al Safa 2

Signature Living By Majid Al Futtaim

Tilal al Ghaf

Habtoor Tower

Business Bay
Open chat
Scan the code
Hello 👋
Can we help you?